Friday, August 25, 2023

Sleds and Jars for Christmas

Hello and welcome here!  I've been working on Christmas cards this month and thought I'd share over the next week or so some of the ones I've been making.  In the past I've made some dollar card ones, these ones I'm sharing are a little more intricate and so I'll be selling at my regular price.  

The glitter paper I found at Winner's last year, it was being sold as wrapping paper, and because it was such a great price I am able to use it on most my cards.  All cards are 4.25" x 5.5". 

This is one of my favourite layouts for the Memory Box Sled die, it comes together very quickly and looks stunning.

I should have distressed the area behind the sled a bit further out, but it still works, I'll be making a version of this one again and can correct it then.  

This jar die is perfect for cutting out patterned paper, I added a bit of white to make it look like light is reflecting off of glass.  

Here is a blue version using the jar die.  The middle jar is raised up using foam.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look!!

Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails