Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pink Posie

This card was inspired by a CTMH sista Lisa Stenz. I had the background done, and then got stuck on what image to use for the front. I was going through my files when I came across a card by Lisa that used the flower and vase from CTMH SS With Love, and I knew that's what I wanted to do with this card.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
For the background I used the CTMH SS Intrinsic. Love, love, love!! that set. I clear embossed the vase which gave it a ceramic look. (After I stamped the image, I covered the whole image with VersaMark, then sprinkled clear embossing powder on it, heated it up, let it cool, then cut out the image.)
The flower, vase and petal are attached using 3D Foam Squares. I did alot of sponge daubing on this card--around the background, the flower edges, the leaf edge, the edge of the plain colonial white piece.
Here's the inside.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Colonial White, Chocolate & Blush, CTMH Ink-Blush, Vineyard Berry, Black, Grey Flannel, Cocoa, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, New England Ivy & Olive, CTMH SS-Best Wishes, With Love & Intrinsic Backgrounds, Clear Embossing Powder, 3D Foam Squares, Rhinestone, CTMH Vineyard Berry Grosgrain Ribbon.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Dina Glass said...

loves this card. TFL Dina
dinaloves2scrap.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails