Thursday, August 13, 2009

Treasure Life's Little Moments

I've had this Silhoutte paper by CTMH sitting around forever. So I pulled it out and this is the card I came up with.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
There isn't too much to say about how I made the card. I sponge daubed the edges to soften the image, and used 2nd Generation stamping for the flowers behind the main image.
I clear embossed the flower on the front.

Here's the inside of the card.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-Silhoutte, CTMH CS-Black & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Spring Iris, Black & Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Treasure Life & Best Wishes, 3D Foam Squares, Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Corner Punch.

Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Deneen, great projects!
You might still be on holidays but I wanted to let you know I received the spellbinders Labels in, so I will hold one for you until I hear otherwise!
Have a great day!
Sharon

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers in the blue, and I would never have thought to use that color for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails