Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby Cutout Cards

I hadn't made any Baby Cards in a while so I thought I would make some. I saw this card pattern on Card Inspirations HERE, and wanted to give it a try.

I used the Coluzzle to cut my half circle (I lined it up close to the right edge), and then centered the Nestabilities Scallop Circle DC to cut the window. Easy Peasy:)

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Isn't she cute? I coloured the baby with Pencil Crayons...{sigh} no Copics yet...stamped the verse and tore the edges, I used Foam Squares to attach it.
I finished off the inside with a hand print.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-Sweet Pea, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Baby Pink & Vineyard Berry, CTMH Ink-Black, Vineyard Berry, Baby Pink & Blush, CTMH SS-Baby Miracles & Baby Impressions, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, Foam Squares, Pencil Crayons, Prima Flowers, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Rhinestones, Nestabilities Scallop Circle DC.
I also made one for a boy, it turned out just as cute as the girl card.
I was stumped as to what to add to the verse for a boy. I finally just used a brad and cut CS to look like a belt.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-Sweet Pea, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spring Iris & Moonstruck, CTMH Ink-Black, Moonstruck, Spring Iris & Lilac Mist, CTMH SS-Baby Miracles & Baby Impressions, Martha Stewart Embossed Zigzag Punch, Cuttlebug Argyle EF, Foam Squares, Silver Bigger Brad, Galaxy Marker White.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

What a cute and unique window! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails