Monday, September 14, 2009

A Family Poster

Happy Monday to you! I thought I'd share a poster with you today.

I started work again this past week and I wanted to create a photo page/poster of my family, so that I can see their cheery faces at work. Here's my completed page:


The poster is 12" x 12". I kept it fairly simple, so that the embellishments didn't outshine my family's smiling faces.

Here's a close-up of the top half of the poster. For the girls I added grosgrain bows, and Prisma Glitter to the butterfly name tags. (The glitter didn't photograph well.) Their name tags are attached using 3D Foam Squares.


For Spencer, I used a knot, instead of a bow, in hopes that it wouldn't appear too girly, lol:) I also used a dragonfly for his name tag, and instead of glitter I used dark blue rhinestones.
I lightened up the next photo a bit, so that you could see the blue Rhinestone detail I added for interest.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack: Serendipity, CTMH CS: White Daisy, Black, Cranberry, Olive & Dutch Blue, CTMH Ink: Dutch Blue & Crystal Blue, CTMH SS-Whimsical Wings, CTMH Pewter Photo Anchors, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Light Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, 3D Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Embossed Zigzag Punch, Antique Fiskar Scissors, Oval Coluzzle.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails