Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Are Always On My Mind...

...{la, la,} you are always on my mind. Now that I have that song going through my head, I'll share my card with you:)
You know me, I like to keep my sentiments broad...I'll be able to use this card for a birthday, sympathy, get well etc. I like to keep my options open, 'cause I never know when I might need a card at a moments notice.
I also wanted to play with some of the new Nestabilities I got this summer. I use the Labels Three die on the front.
Here's the inside:
Here's a close-up of the front. I cut out 2 of the flowers and used foam squares to make them pop off the card. I "tied" my bouquet with a bow made from CTMH White Daisy Sassy Strands, I attached it with a dot of Liquid Glass. Lately I've become good friends with my Stipple Brush, I love the soft look it gives around the oval edges and sentiment.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-Paper Garden, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Vineyard Berry (inside-Blush), CTMH Ink-Vineyard Berry, Dutch Blue, Olive & Black (inside-Garden Green, Olive, Blush & Vineyard Berry), CTMH SS-Sweet Flowers & Say It In Style (inside-Life Is So Good), Beige Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, CTMH White Daisy Sassy Strands, Foam Squares, Liquid Glass, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, Nestabilities Label Three Die, Oval Coluzzle.
Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails