Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Card - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges, the challenge is: Scrappy of a Different Sort! You're to make something for Dad from scraps and/or recycled items.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This card was inspired by one I saw in the PaperWishes catalogue. The pocket, waist band, belt loops, pocket stitching and jeans tag are part of the SS-Blue Jeans. I made the belt by using Cuttlebug's Tiny Mosaic EF. I was a little frustrated because the stitching around the pocket, belt loops and waist band didn't show up as well as I would have liked, but I love the overall effect of the card. The only non-scrap I used was the CS piece to cover the card. All the other pieces were scraps!
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Indian Corn Blue, Cocoa & Tulip, CTMH Ink-Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Tulip & Black, CTMH SS-Blue Jeans & Doodle Alphabet, Cuttlebug EF-Tiny Mosaic, Copper Brads.
.
For more CTMH inspiration, don't forget to go check out Heart 2 Heart Challenges!
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this, Deneen! How clever! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails