Monday, June 07, 2010

Finally!!! It let me in.

Well, I was suppose to be typing "Good morning", but Blogger was having some issues and I could not get on until now.
.
What I wanted to let you all know is that Heart 2 Heart Challenges posts their challenge on Monday...that's the day I usually post. So, in order not to drive myself crazy by finding out the challenge, creating a project to complete the challenge, and then posting my completed project all on the same day.......
.
.......I will now be posting Tuesday's and Friday's.
.
This at least gives me an evening to get it done. Wonderwoman I sadly am not...who'd want to wear that ridiculous outfit anyways...well, maybe for money...then again, it would be a sad, sad sight.
.
See ya tomorrow!
Deneen
.
P.S. Ever wonder why I add those periods between sentences? Doesn't it just annoy ya...lol?! Well for some reason, more often than not, Blogger squishes my paragraphs together, and that ANNOYS me. I never know when it's gonna squish, so I play it safe and just add them all the time. {smiles}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails