Thursday, November 10, 2011

Inspired Stamps Little One and Verse

Hello and welcome here. This week the Inspired Stamps DT is showcasing a His Little Ones (HLO) and a Verse. I tried to go a little vintage-y, but I don't think I got too far, lol. But I still like how this card turned out.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I started the card by using CTMH Colonial White CS rather than white, including using it for HLO. I added white gel pen to the whites of his eyes. The patterned paper had the vintage colour on 2 of the side and by using Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Tea Dye, I was able to complete the look around the whole card base.

The patterned paper already has glitter on it, I added Stickles to the ornament and his eyes for extra glitter.

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-HLO Christmas Boy & Vintage Christmas, PP-BoBunny Snowfall Collection, CTMH CS-Colonial White, Burgundy Textured CS, Distress Inks-Vintage Photo & Tea Dye, Nestabilities-Labels 18, Labels 20 & Ovals, CTMH Vineyard Berry Organdy Ribbon, CTMH Twill Ribbon, Sizzix-Snowflake & Flourish EF, Cuttlebug Vintage Die, Platinum Stickles, Arctic Ice Stickles, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, Copics: Hair-Y15, Y18, Skin E000, E21, YR000, YR01, Pants W7, N7, Sweater/Shoes-R59, Ornament-silver gel pen, Arctic Ice Stickles.

Inspired Stamps Used:
His Little Ones: Christmas Boy
Vintage Christmas

Inspired Stamps Store Link
Inspired Stamps Blog Link

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's great creations, their links are in my sidebar. And don't forget the sale that's happening until Nov. 18th!!


Thanks for stopping by,
Deneen

9 comments:

Kary said...

Deneen, this card is gorgeous!! I love the sparkly ornament in his hands & the warm colours of your card.

Twyla Norris said...

This card is so cute! You are just so talented.

B said...

what a lovely technique and card! I started to try using Colonial White with the HLO's this week but was concerned about the eyes. You are so clever to have solved that issue!

Chere M. said...

I love the vintage look to your card and the scrolls in the corners are gorgeous.

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so sweet...such a cute little image and I love the colours.

Jamie M. said...

Very nice! I had not thought about stamping HLO on a more skin tone color paper. Thanks for the idea.

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen,
Fabulous as always...love the detail on the ornament!

Amber J said...

Your card is very vintage! Great job.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love the little boy and how you've coloured him!
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails