Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Anything Christmas Challenge

Hello and welcome here. This week at Top Tip Tuesday the DT is sharing their Anything Christmas projects. I made just a simple card by using an embossing folder, and a bit of colour for mats.

Challenge - Anything Christmas
Tutorial - Waterfall Card


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

The Sponsor's for this week:
Robyn's Fetish - 4 stamps of your choice

and
Squigglefly - 3 digital images of your choice


The image I used on my card this week is from Robyn's Fetish, and is called Paul Penguin Sleighing. THANK-YOU for the super sweet image!! I had alot of fun colouring him.

I coloured Paul with Copics. And if you look closely you can see that I make boo-boo's too. I was having trouble with his hat and kept adding colour, the purple started to bleed into his face. But, I figured most of you would not notice it, did you? So what may seem like a GLARING mistake to you, most likely won't even be noticed. And I'm a perfectionist, so if I can let the occasional mistake go, you can too:) It didn't help that I only had the scarf let to colour and I didn't want to start all over again.
Hat/Scarf - RV66, BG53
Paul - Y15, Y18, Y19, C&, N7
Sled - N7, R27
Sky - BG0000, BG000, C1


I added Liquid Applique for the snow and heated it, then I added Stickles for a bit of sparkle...and for the ball on the hat too!

Recipe: Robyn's Fetish Paul Penguin Sleighing, CTMH CS-Pansy Purple & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black & Pansy Purple, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Cuttlebug Distressed Snow EF, Nestabilities-Standard Ovals Large, Liquid Applique, Crystal Ice Stickles, Foam Squares, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Copics (see list above).

If you want a chance at some great prizes, join us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for the Anything Christmas Challenge by uploading your creation and adding to the link at Top Tip Tuesday!

Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny, I really love that ribbon, so pretty, LOVE the colour too! hugs Samantha :0)

Mynn xx said...

Adorable!!! LOVE that penguin--he's a doll! :) TFS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails