Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grandma's Brag Book

I sent my first From The Heart Package to my Not-So-Secret-Sister (it's a group of Christian ladies from Canada & US, and due to distance we email each other our praises/prayer requests, and talk to each other about our daily lives, etc....therefore it's difficult to remain 'secret'). Each month we mail a package including at least $5 worth of goodies. It just happened to be my NSSS's Birthday & Anniversary, so I was able to STUFF her first box full of goodies - I love to spoil her:)...Hi Rene', {hugs}.
.
She has a granddaughter, so I altered this photo album to be her Grandma's Brag Book.
I used CTMH Bella papers. I used my Slice to cut out the letters...love my Slice. And used the little girl from SS-Childhood Portraits. For the 'pearls' I used Liquid Pearls because there is not much room for 3-D...I still wanted to look 3D though...I did add Foam Squares behind the girl.
The back of the album I left room to add a picture...so it would look like it was framed...here I did add some Foam Squares to the corner pieces, and more Liquid Pearls.
I used Copics clear Spica pen to add sparkle to the dress and the letters.
Here it is in the album cover.
Here's the finished inside cover (the back inside cover is also the same).
.
I had so much fun adding goodies to the box! I can't wait until next month. Oh, and just in case you were worried that Rene' might see this post...I waited until she received her box before I posted this:)
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You did a fantastic job on this. I never even thought about altering one of these. Clever girl, you are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails