Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thomas Kincade Covered Journal

I'm loving the CTMH Bella papers for covering my journals. Here was one I did for my niece as a graduation gift.
I typed the scripture verse up on computer and printed it onto Colonial White CS, and then cut it out using Nestabilities.
.
Here's a close-up of the lighthouse. I used Copics Spica clear glitter pen to make 'rays' coming from the light...and used a clear rhinestone for the light.
.
For the inside cover, I added a bookplate so that she could add her name, or any other information she wanted.
.
Well, this post was short and sweet and lacking in personality:), sorry 'bout that....I have a wicked headache (I don't get them very often) and just kind of wanted to get this done so that I can go lay down...on my nice soft pillow...in a cool, dark room...on a firm, but not too firm mattress...with no little ones wanting attention.
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a great journal, just perfect. Good luck with your headache, I hate when I get those.Hope you feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails