Sunday, July 25, 2010

Winner of the Blog Candy!!.and other updates.

So everyone's name went into a hat...well, actually it was a bowl...and my daughter pulled the name.....drum roll please................................................................................................................................................................................and and the winner is...........Twyla Norris!!! Twyla, if you could email me your address, I'll get your prize pack in the mail!! (dltreble@hotmail.com)
.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I love to create and share with you all, and it's great to know it's appreciated....and that someone actually reads my posts, lol:)
.
.
.
On a different note:
I just wanted to let you know that I now have a CTMH Website (I'm so excited to have one!!). You can:
Shop for products....in your jammies if you want to!!
Have fun with Digital Scrapbooking....called Studio J.
Watch Art & Soul (CTMH TV)....a ton of episodes packed with tips and techniques.
View the Catalogue online
and view a few other things.
.
So feel free to stop by anytime, I posted an 'EASY' button on my sidebar:)
.
Thanks again for posting your comments! Have a great day,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails