Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sketch Time - Heart 2 Heart Challenge Card

Good day, so last night I sat down and worked on a card for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge. This week it was a Sketch Challenge. Here's my submission.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
The colours seem a little off. I think it's because I was lazy and used daylight instead of my light box:) {Edited: I replaced it with the light box one!}
I love the simplicity of the card. I've been using my CTMH Blending Pen alot lately, and I used it again for the petals. I attached the flower with a Foam Square, and turned it slightly so that the petal's underneath also showed.
.
Here's the sketch:

Recipe: CTMH PP-Creative Basic Emporium, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Bamboo, CTMH Ink-Cocoa, Bamboo, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, Topiary & Sunflower, CTMH SS-Smiles, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Border Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Blending Pen.
.
Right now, Heart 2 Heart Challenges is also having a Design Team Call, make sure you go check it out!!
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

4 comments:

Michele said...

I absolutely love your card! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Mary said...

Really lovely! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Bobie said...

Very pretty! What papers did you use?

Deneen said...

Hi Bobie, thanks! I used Creative Basics Emporium B&T Paper...it's an older one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails