Thursday, January 05, 2012

Inspired Stamps Birthday Card

Hello and welcome here! I managed to get some of my mojo back just in time for another Inspired Stamps card, this week it was Anything Goes for the DT. I always need Birthday cards so that's what I decided to make. Be sure to check out the great projects by the rest of the DT, their links are in my sidebar.

Card Size:4.25" x 5.5"

Since I seem to be on a sign kick, I used that idea here as well, this time with a circle sentiment. The sentiment fits perfect on the Eyelet Circles by Spellbinders.


I added some Stickles around the eyelets for sparkle, and layered some different Spellbinders dies to frame the sentiment.

Inside:

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-1.5 Inch Circles Greetings, Flowers & More Perfect Sentiments, CTMH CS-Gypsy, White Daisy & Spring Iris, Black Textured CS, CTMH Ink-Black, Gypsy & Petal, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Nestabilities-Eyelet Circles, Fancy Tags, Twisted Metal Tags and Accents & Lables 10, EK Success Interlaced Corner Punch, Foam Squares, Purple Rhinestones, Crystal Ice Stickles, White Organdy Ribbon.

7 comments:

Chere M. said...

I love the sign. It turned out lovely as usual. The recipient would have to know they are loved when they receive this beauty.

Leanne said...

Hi Deneen

Love this card - the design is fabulous!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Gorgeous card Deneen, I just love you Hanger that you sign is attached to, very lovely.
Smiles:)

Amber J said...

So pretty! I love all the little details.

B said...

Gorgeous as always-love the colors so much!

Kary said...

This card is so pretty, Deneen!! Love the purple and the gorgeous sentiment. Happy New Year!!

♥ Mys ♥ said...

Lots of beautiful cards here:)
Thanks for sharing!
*Hugs, Inger*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails