Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspired Stamps Sneak Peek - Lovely Lace

Hello and welcome here! It's Sneak Peek week at Inspired Stamps!! That means lovely creations this week by the DT to excite you. There are several gorgeous stamps sets being released, and they'll be available in the Inspired Stamps Store on Friday!!!

Today I'm showing a Sneak Peak of the stamp set called Lovely Lace.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I've noticed that the colours pink, white, and black are popular right now so I used that for my colour scheme. I also added a touch of red around the sentiment so that it didn't blend into the background. The doily stamp is a full doily, but I chose to use a portion of it.

I added Pink Stickles to the heart and around the doily for some sparkly fun!

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Lovely Lace, PP-BoBunny A Gift of Love Collection, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Red & Pink CS, Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Border Punch, Marianne Designs Flourish LR0116, Nestabilities-Classic Scallop Circles & Standard Circles Sm., Craft Concepts Buddin Vine EF, Pink Stickles, Pink Rhinestones, Foam Squares, White Grosgrain Ribbon.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Lovely Lace - will be available Friday!

Inspired Stamps Store Link
Inspired Stamps Blog Link

Thanks for stopping by! Had my brain not let me down, I would have been sharing this on Tuesday with you, but for some reason it tricked me into thinking that I was to share my card on Thursday, bad brain, bad....I think I almost gave Antoinette a heart attack, she thought something serious must be wrong with me since I didn't post on my day...ah, no, nothing serious, just a faulty brain. I think I need a new one, anyone have a real reliable one kicking around that they want to give me...I'm even willing to do an exchange, lol.

Cheers,
Deneen

3 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Love it! Please don't let anyone trade brains...yours is such a blessing and so creative!! hugs!

Kary said...

Hi Deneen! What a beautiful card, love it!! Gorgeous colours and I'm loving that circle sentiment.
Last week it was me, Deneen, who misread the calendar and I didn't have my project ready... ;( Not to worry, you did a great job!!

Unknown said...

Deneen I think we have all missed a deadline atleast once. (ok for me it is almost a regular thing.) I love your card and the colors.
ps. I was wondering what was up also when I saw you didn't have any Inspired Stamps artwork posted on Tuesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails