Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A White Wedding Card

Hello and welcome here! I had a friend ask me to make a wedding card for her. She said they enjoyed the outdoors, and to do it in blues. This was the card I came up with for her. I find all, or almost all, white cards difficult, but I think this one turned out well.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I made a frame for the image with Spellbinders Labels 4, and embossed the background mat. I added touches of blue to tie into the image. Boy, it's difficult to take a picture of white, but you get the idea.

Inside:

Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy & Moonstruck, CTMH Ink-Moonstruch, Black & Creme Brulee, CTMH SS-Beautiful Things & Bliss, Nestabilities-Labels 4 & Fancy Tags, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Martha Stewart French Scroll Border Punch, Pearls, Foam Squares, White Satin Ribbon.

Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Very pretty.

Lisa Minckler said...

Wow Deneen,
This is the coolest wedding card! I love the image you've chosen to frame on the front. That color is wonderful. All your dies look so pretty, but then I saw the inside. Gave me goosebumps...that is so special. Love that image and sentiment. Nicely done. :D
Hugs,
Lisa xx

margits bastelstube said...

wow this card is SO beautiful!!!
many greetings
margit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails