Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Christmas Cards!!!

I just love Christmas time, don't you?

Here are some more cards I've been working on. I hope you enjoy them.

I used Snowflakes E.F. and then sanded it to bring out the texture. I used pencil crayons to colour in the picture, and the CTMH Edge Distressor on the oval.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Vineyard Berry, Spring Iris, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy and White Daisy Textured CS, CTMH Inks-Vineyard Berry, Black, Lilac Mist and Outdoor Denim, CTMH SS-Frosty Friends, Greeting Tree, and Romantic Backgrounds, Grey Flannel Marker, Sparkles, Prisma Glitter, Snowflake E.F., Pencil Crayons.
Here's a close-up of the snowmen coloured in with pencil crayons.

I had used Prisma Glitter for the tassel on the hat, and the fluff on the boot tops.


I love the Angel Sent stamp set from CTMH, isn't she cute? I used Aspen B&T paper from CTMH. The border is Cuttlebug's Frills E.F., which I then sanded to bring out the white core. I finished it off with some red ribbon to give the card a pop of colour.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Twilight, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy Textured CS, CTMH Aspen B&T paper, CTMH Ink-Black, Outdoor Denim and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Angel Sent, Beauty of Christmas and Gracious Greetings, Clear E.P., Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Frills E.F.

I totally 'lifted' this card from Kathi Carlson. I just love green, and they way it has such a soft elegant look. I used 2nd Generation stamping (where you load your stamp with ink, stamp the image on a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp the next image on your CS...it produces a lighter version of the image). I then stamped the two trees outside the box, and then clear embossed them. It's difficult to see, but the card has a green border.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Ponderosa Pine and White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Ponderosa Pine, Black and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-The Beauty of Christmas and Christmas Scripts, Clear Embossing Powder.
Here's a close-up of the embossing.
I hope you've enjoyed some of the cards I've been working on. The hard part now is deciding which ones to send to which people.
Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails