Monday, June 08, 2009

Birthday Girl & Birthday Boy Cards

I needed some little girl and boy birthday cards, so I made up a few of each of these so I had them on hand.

Card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

This little girl card was inspired by a CTMH Sista, Vicki Wizniuk. I changed a few things to make it my own. I coloured the little girl with pencil crayons, and used CTMH's 3D Foam Squares behind the girl and the 'Happy Birthday'. I finished the card off with pink rhinestones.

Recipe: CTMH Level 2 Paper Pack-Daydream, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Blush & Sweet Leaf, CTMH Ink- Black, CTMH SS-Family Ties-children & Happy Birthday, Hollyhock Ricrac, Pink Rhinestones, 3D Foam Squares, Pencil Crayons.

Here's the boy birthday card that I came up with. The eyes just called out to have googly ones glued onto them. I stamped Happy Birthday on Twill Ribbon and then frayed the ends.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Lilac Mist, Pansy Purple, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Sweet Leaf, Pansy Purple & New England Ivy, CTMH SS-Fun Times & Happy Birthday, CTMH Twill Ribbon, CTMH New England Ivy Bigger Brad, googly eyes.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails