Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pull-Out Card

I finally got around to trying out this template by Jeanette Lynton, the founder of Close To My Heart. It's a pull-out card, so you don't really need an envelope (unless you're mailing it, of course).
Card Size: 6" x 3.5" (6" x 3" without the round pull-out tab on the side)


You can find the template HERE.

I didn't make the inside piece as wide as the template calls for. Because of the fold, it wanted to stick out a bit, and it was hard to pull out because it was shoved in so far.
I used the Stipple Brush around the edges of the pull-out card piece to soften the edges. The flourish in the corner is 2nd Generation stamped and then 1st Generation highlight. I added some Rhinestones to the center of the flowers.
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-That's Amore, CTMH CS-Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Tulip & Chocolate, CTMH SS-My Mom & Free Spirit, Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Grosgrain Ribbon, Colonial White Ricrac.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Carla said...

This card is gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails