Monday, October 26, 2009

Gift Box....aka Pizza Box

I found these Pizza Boxes...it sounds so unromantic so I titled my post Gift Box...over on Jen Del Muro's blog I {heart} 2 stamp.
.
She didn't have a visual template, so you'll find one I did based on her instructions at the bottom of this post. They're made from one piece of CS and open just like a pizza box. I thought now was the perfect time to make a few since Christmas is looming ever closer. Take a lookie!!

Box Size: 4" x 4" x 1"
Recipe: CTMH Creative Basics Paper Pack-Jingle, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Tulip & Juniper, CTMH Ink-Tulip, CTMH SS-Playful Flourishes, Martha Stewart Punches-Arch Lattice & Arctic Snowflake, CTMH Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Ranger Holographic E.P., Foam Squares.
.
They were so fun to make, I made 2 designs...and yes, you know me, I made 6 of each. Phew, I should be good to go for Christmas this year. Here's the other design, I used more traditional colours.

I used Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder on the tree (and on the snowflakes on the other box), it's very glittery.
.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Evensong, CTMH CS-Garden Green, Garnet & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Black, Chocolate, New England Ivy & Garnet, CTMH SS-Beauty of Christmas, Galaxy Marker-White, Ranger Holographic E.P., Gold Brads, Foam Squares.
.
Here's the template based on Jen's instructions.
Here's what your CS piece will look like before you glue it together. I cut extra slits for ease when gluing together, and I embellished it before I glued it together.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Carla said...

These are gorgeous! Especially love the "Jingle" one! I'll definitely have to give that template a try! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails