Monday, September 27, 2010

A Little Boy Overalls Card, for Heart 2 Heart Challenges

Welcome here, hope you're having a great day so far. This week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges it's an
ABC Challenge.
A=include an alphabet in some way,
B=must be a card (or other item) for a boy,
C=must include the color Chocolate.

Here is the card I made for the Challenge. I designed the template back in July 2008, you can find that post HERE. I hadn't used it in a while and thought it would be perfect for this Challenge.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Recipe: CTMH CS-Baby Blue, Chocolate & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Chocolate & Black, CTMH SS-Happy Birthday, Nestabilities-Fancy Tag Trio's 2 & Oval, Slice, Black Marker, CTMH Chocolate Bigger Brads, 3D Foam Squares, Copics-C3.
I used CTMH's black Stipple Brush to add some texture to the overalls, and drew lines for stitching. I used my Slice to cut the letter B. The white dots are made by sanding the CS after it was embossed with the Fancy Tags Trio 2.
Here is a repost of my Little Boys Overalls Template for you to enjoy:
This week on Heart 2 Heart there's a 4 for 40 Challenge. When the number of players for this week reach 40, one lucky winner will receive 4 cards made by H2H's very own Jamia - Paper Madness Inc. To see one of the cards she is offering you can click on her link, or go to the H2H Challenges blog. You'll also find more great ABC Challenge artwork by the DT at H2H, or you can click on the DT links in my sidebar.
We'd love to see what you create using the ABC Challenge, just post your creation to your blog or other public forum, and then head on over to the H2H blog and add your link!
Enjoy,
Deneen





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute!

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable - thanks for the template

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

All your cards are gorgeous and I enjoyed looking at them. I am going to have a go at the easel four drawer card and thank you for the easy instructions for this. Will follow your blog - Michelle x

Lorrinda said...

I've always loved this template of yours, and I almost used it this week too! Nicely done!

Tui Nathan said...

Hi Deneen, I love these lil overalls,thank you so much for the template.
I have created a set myself, just thought you might like to see!

Here:

http://stampin-time.blogspot.com/2012/01/late-posting-our-creative-corner.html

and here:

http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2012/01/show-us-your-shapes-challenge.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails