Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dresser Stair-Step Card #2

Hello, and welcome here! I finally got around to making a girly version of the Dresser Stair-Step Card. Enjoy!


.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






Recipe: CTMH CS-Baby Pink, Petal & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Petal & Baby Pink, CTMH SS-The Best WAy & Baby Love, Mo Manning-Sumpins Wrong Stamp, Nestabilities-Lacey Circles, Labels 3, Petite Ovals & Labels 17, Pearls, Foam Squares, Marianne Design LR0116 (Frame/Florish Set), Big White Brads.




Copics Used:

Skin-YR0000, YR00, E00, R02, 0

Pants-R81, R83, R85

Shirt-V12, V15

Bear-E31, E35, E37

.

Here's the Boy version, you can find it HERE.

.

And here's the template:


Hope you enjoyed!

Deneen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! and how cute is that bear peering out of the draws!!

Margaret said...

Hi Deneen
I loved the dresser card the first time I saw it. I make sample cards for a UK company - Flower Soft - and they recently launched a beautiful CD called Grandma's Button Box. I made a larger version of the dresser with patchwork, buttons and ribbon etc popping out, grandma and her two grandchildren were on the opposite side. I don't have a blog so can't post a picture but if you would like to contact me at margaretannewaters@talktalk.net I will email one to you.

Amber J said...

OMG that is so cute!

pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails