Thursday, October 20, 2011

Inspired Stamps Card

Hello and welcome here. Today the Inspired Stamps DT could choose what stamps we wanted to share with you. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT did by clicking on their links in my sidebar!

I have been eyeing the Lost & Found Two papers by My Mind's Eye, trying to figure out how I could utilize them on a card. I wanted the pattern to show as much as possible because it is so pretty. Using a verse from Inspired Stamps was the perfect way to show off the stamp, and the paper at the same time. I used the first half of the verse on the front, and the rest of the verse inside.


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

It's difficult to see, but I added Pink Stickles around the Lacy oval, it matches the glitter on the paper perfectly. I also added a bow to where 2 of the glitter lines intersect so it appears as if I tied them up:) The bird is part of the design on the paper.

Inside:


I didn't realize until I was almost finished that the inside of my card was white...not really an oops-y, but next time I'll use cream for the inside. To decorate the inside I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags to 'frame' the sentiment.

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2, PP-My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Prism Paper-Razzleberry Dark & Iced Pink, CTMH Ink-Black, Distress Inks-Antique Linen, Nestabilities-Lacy Ovals & Fancy Tags, Marianne Designs-Flourish LR0116, Pearls, Foam Squares, Pink Stickles & Ribbon.



Be sure to check out Inspired Stamps blog...Antoinette is frequently having Giveaways, and little contests!!! Right now you can suggest what you would like to see His Little Ones holding/doing etc. if Antoinette uses your suggestion, you'll receive that stamp for FREE!!!!
Inpsired Stamps Store Link



Enjoy,

Deneen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lovely. You did a beautiful job on this card. :-)

Chere M. said...

Lovely papers, love the verse. Great job.

Kary said...

What a gorgeous card, Deneen!! Love the papers, the verse & the glitters.

Kim B said...

Beautiful card and love the colors.

B said...

So beautiful. Love how you split the verse

margits bastelstube said...

dear deneen,
your blog, your cards are SO beautiful! i like them!!
i'm an austrian and i LOVE CANADA
SO MUCH. i was only two times in canada. we habe friends in winnipeg, saskatoon (saskatchewan),
and trail (BC). We have traveled the west from canada 2008 and 2009!
ibe right back...
(I hope we can stay in touch)
many greetiongs from lower-austria
margit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails