Thursday, March 06, 2014

Inspired Stamps Grey and White Card

Hello and welcome here!  I seem to be lacking in coming up with creative titles today, lol.  This week at Inspired Stamps it's anything goes and I decide to go with a scripture verse and flower.  Okay, I know I've used them before but I can't help myself, I just love these stamps.

Card Size:  5" x 5"
Aren't you proud of me, I made a square card!!  The stamps I used are Mark 10:27 and Flower Value Set.  I didn't have to do a whole lot with this card, the verse fit perfectly in the frame, I added the corner pieces and finished it with a pop of colour using the rose.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Mark 10:27, Flower Value Pack & Spring Sketches, PP-BoBUnny Isabella Style, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill Mono black & Ivy, CTMH Black Ink, Joy Crafts Square Die 6002/0172, Cuttlebug Vintage Corner Die, Pearls, Foam Squares, Copics.

Inside:

For the inside of the card I used the sentiment and flower from Spring Sketches.

Copics Used:
RV21, RV23, RV25

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Don't forget to join Inspired Stamps for some great art journalling ideas for the month of March!
mar6x8

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails