Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Father's Day Challenge

Hello and welcome here.  This is my second post for today so be sure to keep scrolling down for more crafty goodness.  It's a new challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania and it's to make something for Father's Day!

Challenge - Father's Day
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I totally lifted the card pattern from Rita's Creations...she made a Valentine's Day card.  I absolutely loved the colour combo Rita used for her card, so I copied that as well:)  I love being inspired by other people's creations, don't you?

For the bow-tie I used the bow from Maggie Holmes Styleboard Dies, I just didn't use the loop part of the bow, it's like getting 2 bow styles in 1.

Inside:
Recipe:  My Mind's Eye Chic Saffron "Dreams" Filigree, BoBunny Double Dot Dark Denim Vintage & Simple Stories Music Herringbone, Bazzill CS-cream & brown, CTMH Ink-Black, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Maggie Homes Styleboard Die, Sizzix Tim Holtz Woodgrain EF, Foam Squares, Wood Button-? (Inside:  Verve SS-Wishing You).


Cuttlebug Items Used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Maggie Holmes Styleboard Dies

I hope you'll join us for the Father's Day Challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania!
Deneen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous a great Fathers day card! might have to CaSe this one Deneen :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails