Thursday, July 10, 2014

Inspired Stamps July New Release

Hello and welcome here!  Today Inspired Stamps is releasing some new stamp sets!!  I am using the new Hymn Girls Sitting Left.  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations because they are also using some newly released stamps.

Card Size:  4" x 6"
I coloured the image and then outlined it using Copics, I just used a simple colouring method rather than trying to get too detailed.  The sentiment is part of the image and I separated them so that I could attach the sentiment behind the girl.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girl Sitting Left, Bazzill Basics Two Scoops Pistachio Nut, Bazzill CS-Prismatics Intense Teal, CTMH White Daisy CS, Spellbinders-Elegant Labels 4 & Labels 4 Sm., Pearls, Foam Squares, Copics E0000, E00, R81, R83.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Enjoy,
Deneen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails