Thursday, October 08, 2015

Inspired Stamps Bless the Lord... Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's been a bit of a break for the Inspired Stamps Design Team but we're back with you today to share some inspiration.  It's Anything Goes for us here and I thought I would share a card expressing joy.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Hymn Girls:  June for the image, I chose her because her outstretched arms appear to be praising God...which goes perfectly with the scripture Psalm 103:4.  I coloured the image with Copics.


Inside:
It's not often I leave the inside without a sentiment but felt that this one works without it.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls:  June & Psalm 103:1, PP-Echo Park Fine & Dandy 6x6, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Twilight, CTMH Ink-Black, Frantic Stamper Elemental #7 Coved Labels, Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Ombre Ink Pad Pool to Navy, Copics Skin-E000, E00, R12, Dress-R81, R83, R85, Background-W00, W0, W1, Shadow-N1.

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails