Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Colour Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's hard to believe we finished January already and tomorrow is Valentine's Day!! It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.


Challenge - Colour Challenge
(Use White plus any or all of the colours in the photo.)
color palettes
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:
I chose purple and teal for my card!  I love purple, I actually have to challenge myself to pick different colours because my hand automatically goes to the purple section of my papers!


I added foam behind the floral panel to give it some dimension.

Recipe:  CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-Velvet, light teal & dark teal, Verve Stamps-Circular Sayings, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes, My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle, Memory Box Wild Blooms, Papertrey Ink Filigree Border, Foam, Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ivory Seashell.


Cuttlebug Items Used:
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die
My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle Die
Memory Box Wild Blooms Die
Papertrey Ink Filigree Border Die

I hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails