Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hello!! I'm back!! I've had a rough couple of years, ending with the unexpected loss of my husband and father to our 3 kids.  But I am back, and crafting has been my therapy.

It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.  This time you need to have a snowman on your project.

Challenge - Snowman


For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I kept mine simple. I die cut my cardstock and then stamped the snowman.  I finished with a word die and used foam squares to give it a bit of dimension, and Stickles to add some sparkle. 





Cuttlebug Items Used:
Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy Die
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die

I hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

1 comment:

Swissie said...

I'm so glad you are back, dear Deneen!
All the best for you and your kids!
Blessings and hugs,
Liv

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails