Thursday, September 16, 2021

Bicycle Ride Birthday Cards

Hello and welcome here!  This is my last card I'm sharing that I created this summer, after being away from crafting for 2 years. I'm back to work now and so my creative time is cut down drastically, but never fear, I am still creating.  I will try to post at least once a week cards I have completed.

Card Sizes:  4.25" x 5.5"


Both cards were inspired by this bicycle card found on Pinterest HERE.  I loved the cute frame she used, but I had to just go with a plain one since I don't have the same one.  I used My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangles die to create my frame, the bicycle is from BoBunny, and the wavy hill is Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders 1 die.


Thanks for stopping by!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails