Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simple Cuttlebug Cards

Good morning everyone! We have a sunny day here....just very cool.


I received a Cuttlebug for my birthday this year, and have had a ton of fun with it. Note to self: I should do a tutorial of sorts for this...did you know you can cut out chipboard with the Cuttlebug?...Anyways, I just wanted to share with you a few cards I whipped up real fast with the Cuttlebug.


For this card, I embossed with the Bow Frame EF. I then cut it out so that I could frame it with coloured CS. I added the sentiment, flower and brad, and that's it. It can't get much quicker than that.

Recipe: CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Vineyard Berry CS, Cuttlebug EF, CTMH black ink, CTMH Say It in Style SS, Prima paper flower.


For this card I actually embossed it directly on the card, you just fold the part you don't want embossed behind the folder. I then sponge daubed the edges, added the sentiment, bird, and coloured the bird with chalk. Voila, done.
Recipe: CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Doodle Alphabet & Say It in Style SS, CTMH Black & Spring Iris Ink, chalk, Cuttlebug EF.

This is the inside of the card, sweet and simple.

Recipe: CTMH Kindred Spirits SS, CTMH Spring Iris Ink.


I preferred the solid CS behind the embossing, so that's what I did here. Again, stamp, colour, and you're done.
Recipe: CTMH White CS, CTMH Spring Iris CS, CTMH Say It in Style & Friendship's Garden, CTMH Black Ink, pencil crayons, Cuttlebug EF.

This is the inside of the card. Again, simple and sweet.
Recipe: CTMH Spring Iris & Garden Green Ink, CTMH Sweet Flowers SS.

I hope this has encouraged you to try sweet and simple. It can be just as elegant as a card with lots of things going on.
Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have this folder and nice to see some ideas.

Ter ;)

Afrenchaccent said...

Beautiful! I really like the simplicity of your designs. Thank you for sharing!

Afrenchaccent said...

Beautiful! I really like the simplicity of your designs. Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails