Sunday, November 28, 2010

I WON SOME STAMPS!!!!!

I can't believe it!! I actually won something.

Antoinette is a CTMH Alumni who just started her own clear stamp company called Inspired Stamps, her blog is also called Inspired Stamps. (You'll find a link to her store there). In celebration of starting her new company, she had a drawing, which I entered, and just found out I WON!!! Yippee. She has such cute stamps, and awesome Scripture stamps...which for those of us who use them, know that Scripture stamps are hard to find.

So I'll be watching the mail like a hawk for the next while, waiting for my new stamps, and I'll be sure to show you my creations.

Be sure to pop by Antoinette's blog Inspired Stamps tomorrow night (Monday Nov. 29th) she's having another drawing, and maybe you'll be the winner!!!

Thanks Antoinette for the opportunity to win, and good luck on your new company!!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails