Monday, September 05, 2011

It's Not Easy Being Green

Hello, and welcome here. If you grew up with the Muppets you'll recognize my Post Title, it refers to Kermit the Frog. Which come to think of it, may be why green is my favourite colour...and frogs my favourite animal:) Nope, I'm not kidding, I love frogs!

I wasn't finished playing around with my JustRite stamps. I CASE'd (Copied And Stamped Exactly...or almost exactly) this card from pg. 70 Card Creations: Favorite Occasions v.2.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


I picked up the new Bo Bunny Garden Girl 6x6 Collection and knew that it would be perfect for this card. The lace I had was a little to light, so I used Distress Inks to darken it. It's difficult to tell, but I added Platinum Stickles around the edge of the oval.

Inside:


Recipe: CTMH CS-New England Ivy & Colonial White, CTMH Ink- Topiary, Black & Desert Sand, CTMH SS-Eclectic Edges & Celebrate Life, Inkadinkado-Expressions, JustRite Stamps-Heart to Heart Set, Light Green Textured CS,Distress Inks-Antique Linen & Tea Dye, Nestabilities-Oval, Lacy Ovals & Labels 18, BoBunny Garden Girl 6x6 Collection, Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Cream Lace Ribbon, Pearls, Stickles-Platinum, Foam Squares.


Hope you're enjoying your Labour Day! Tomorrow it's back to work for me, and Wednesday it's back to school for the kids.

Deneen

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

Soooooo beautiful, like everything about this card, very well done, thanks for sharing, Joanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails