Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick, Easy Christmas Cards

Hello and welcome here!  Are you ready to see a few more of the Christmas cards I made for the Craft Show.  If you missed my first post on the Craft Show, you can find that HERE.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I used a Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page for the snowflakes, stamped the sentiment using CTMH Gracious Greetings, and finished it off with a sparkly stripof American Crafts glitter paper.

Inside: 

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
For this card I used Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder (when you heat the powder it dries clear and sticky) and Ranger's Stickles Gold Dry Glitter...the tree is really sparkly, the stamp is from KaiserCraft.  I used textured cream CS, and finished with a sentiment and red grosgrain knot for interest.
Inside:
I used the same tree on the inside as I used on the outside of the card, except I used ink on the inside.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I really like the embossed look of the Spellbinder Snowflake.  I used a light blue CS this year (last year I embossed it on white CS...and I like the white one better, but wanted to give a different colour a try), and added a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake and some Crystal Stickles

Inside:

Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

They are all gorgeous.
Smiles:)
Sue

Lisa Minckler said...

I agree with Sue. These are ALL beautiful and just in time for me. I need serious motivation and inspiration. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails