Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Cuttlebug Spot Seasons Card

This is my second post for today, so if you're looking for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge please scroll down.

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Spot Challenge, boy the week just flies by, doesn't it?  This week the Challenge is Seasons...base your project on one of the four seasons!  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - Seasons

Card Size: 5" x 7"
I'm so tired of making Christmas cards (I made around 200 for a Craft Show), that it was nice to break out the flowers and spring colours again!  I needed to make a Sympathy card for a co-worker so I combined the two ideas and came up with this card...which is bigger than my 'normal' size, but it's a great opportunity to use the bigger dies I have.  I borrowed the sentiment from my friend Candace (Hi Candace!!!) and printed it onto white CS.

Inside:
Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Ambrosia Lily, CTMH CS-New England Ivy, White Daisy & Colonial White, CTMH SS (inside card)-You Are Beautiful & Card Chatter Sympathy, CTMH Ink- Desert Sand, Buttercup, Vineyard Berry & Black,  Spellbinders-Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals Lg & Big Scallop Ovals Lg, Cherry Lynn Designs-Mini Fanciful Flourish, Our Daily Bread Fence Die, Recollections Pearl Brad, Recollections Floral Embellishments, Prima Flower, Copic R83, Pearls, Foam Squares.

Ready to join us for the Seasons Challenge.  You have 1 week to complete your project and add it to the Seasons Challenge link over at TCS....Good Luck! If you need more Seasons inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at The Cuttlebug Spot.

And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!!!
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just stunning deneen! I love those gorgeous flowers and the little fence die :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Deneen! This is gorgeous. This really grabbed my attention and I've had the best time admiring all your talent. :) Beautiful card.
Hope you are doing well.
hugs to you,
Lisa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails