Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Cuttlebug Spot - Tags

This is my second post for today so if you're looking for the Top Tip Tuesday challenge please scroll down.

Hello and welcome here.  Christmas is almost upon us, are you finished your shopping and wrapping yet?  This week the challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot is Tags!  I couldn't stop at 1, so I have 3 tags to share with you.  Don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - Tags


The shape and lacy parts of Spellbinders Medallion One D-Lites makes  a perfect tag all on it's own.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and finished it off with pearls.  On the back I added the 'to' and 'from'.
Recipe:  PP-Carta Bella Merry & Bright Collection, Cream CS, CTMH Ink-Black, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Spellbinders-Medallion One D-Lites, Pearls, Cream Organza Ribbon, Foam Squares.

To get the flat part at the bottom of my tag I lined my paper up along the straight edge on Spellbinders Labels 28 (I omitted cutting the half circle). It makes a great tag shape!

Recipe: PP-Carta Bella Merry & Bright Collection, Cream CS, American Crafts Glitter Paper, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, CTMH Ink-Black, Copic C1, Spellbinders-Labels 28, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings & Winter Joy, Cream Ricrac, Green Baker's Twine, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

I used Spellbinders Nested Poinsettia for the shape of the tag, and used a smaller one to add the 'Merry Christmas' to.  I finished it off with some Gold Ice Stickles.

Recipe:  PP-Carta Bella Merry & Bright Collection, Cream CS, CTMH Ink-Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink,  CTMH SS-Say It In Style & Gracious Greetings, Spellbinders-Nested Poinsettia, Gold Ice Stickles, Foam Squares.

Ready to join us for the Tag Challenge.  You have 1 week to complete your project and add it to the Tag Challenge link over at TCS....Good Luck! If you need more Tag inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at The Cuttlebug Spot.

And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!!!
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous hunny! bet they looked awesome on the presents too! hugs me xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails