Friday, March 08, 2013

Inspired Stamps March New Release

Hello and welcome here!  Yesterday I asked if you've been enjoying the Inspired Stamps New Release sneak peeks, well today I'm here to show you the new Easter stamp set called Elegant Easter, and I think you'll agree with me it really is elegant.


 Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I love the elegant font of this set!  I also like that you get a couple of scripture stamps, a couple of different Easter sentiments, and the image of the crosses.  Of course I had to make a card with this set:)  I made a cross shape from Spellbinders Decorative Labels 27.

Inside:
Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Elegant Easter, PP-Graphic 45 6x6 Patterns & Solids & Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection Beautiful Blooms, Bazzill CS-Yellow & Purple, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Creme Brulee, Spellbinders-Classic Squares Sm., Classic Circles, Labels 4, Marvelous Squares & Decorative Labels 27, Cheery Lynn Victorian Romance Flourish, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Border Punch, Prima Say It In Crystals, Foam Squares.

I also wanted to make a tag.  Many people like to give handmade goodies, or Easter lilies, and I thought the verse Matthew 28:6 was perfect for a tag conveying my Easter wishes.
 Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Elegant Easter, Bazzill CS-Purple & Yellow, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spellbinders-Decorative Labels 8, Medallion 5 Die D-Lites, Labels 28 & Curved Rectangles, Foam Squares, White Organza Ribbon.

Here is the stamp set, available today in the Inspired Stamps store:


Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Kary said...

Hi Deneen! Such beautiful projects - you have really showcased the set so well!! Love the elegant card and tag!

Dr. Ivy said...

Gorgeous! Love both your card and tag. I have never seen the Spellbinders you use, they are so elegant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails