Thursday, March 14, 2013

Inspired Stamps Spring Card

Hello and welcome here!  Can you believe we're almost halfway through March?  Easter is just around the corner, and with it comes thoughts of Spring...I wonder if our snow will melt by then? In any case, the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Spring cards, so if you're like me and will be stuck with snow for a while yet, be sure to pop by the Inspired Stamps blog and enjoy a bit of Spring.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Can't you just smell Spring.  I used the Inspired Stamps set called Feel Better. I thought about stamping the image with black ink, but opted to go with a softer look.  I did stamp the 'Thinking of You!' onto light green CS using a darker green ink, and then trimmed it and rounded the corners, I then attached it with foam squares.
Inside:
The flowers and the saying are also part of the Feel Better set!!

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Feel Better, PP-My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody "Lovely" Wallpaper Paper, CTMH CS-Spring Iris & White Daisy, Yellow CS, CTMH Ink-Sweet Leaf, Black & Topiary, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Foam Sqaures, Pearls, White Grosgrain Ribbon.

Inspired Stamps Used:


Enjoy,
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails