Thursday, February 13, 2014

Inspired Stamps Scripture Card

Hello and welcome here!  Did you enjoy last week's Inspired Stamps new releases?  Which was your favourite?  This week I'm using the newly released scripture stamp 2 Samuel 22:31.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I pulled out my dusty Martha Stewart punch for this card.  I love the caning pattern and the space along the side for the verse.  I finished off with some ribbon and bow.


Inside:
For the inside I used the sentiment and vine from Spring Sketches.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-2 Samuel 22:31 & Spring Sketches, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill Mono grey CS, Martha Stewart Punch Anywhere Caning Pattern, Spellbinders-Marvelous Squares, Foam Squares, Pearls, CTMH Ink-Black & Sweet Leaf.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG
40VAL

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails