Thursday, December 11, 2014

Inspired Stamps Christmas Gift

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for some inspiration from Inspired Stamps.  This week the DT are sharing Gifts using Inspired Stamps stamps.  I'm sharing a Scripture Holder.

Giant Clothespin:  1" x 4.5"
I found the clothespins already painted in the Michaels $1.50 bins.  I then covered the front and back with patterned paper (great use for those scraps!).   I cut and embossed 2 cream cardstock pieces with Spellbinders Gold Labels 4, I stamped my verses on them and then glued them together, back to back.  You could make a few different ones and tie them with a bow so that the person who receives it can switch verses as needed.



Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Matthew 4:4 & Romans 8:28, PP-My Mind's Eye Howdy Dowdy Lovely Wallpaper Paper & PP-My Mind's Eye Notable "Love This" Devoted Paper, Bazzil CS-cream, Spellbinders-Gold Labels 4, Joy Crafts Frame 6002/0258, Michaels Embellishment Felt Flowers, Michaels Giant Clothespin, CTMH Ink-Black, Black Rhinestones.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
 Chere 
Kary  

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails