Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Birthday Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.


Challenge - Birthday

For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I saw a felt bag on Pinterest HERE and thought I could make it into a card, so that's what I did!  I made 3 different coloured monsters.



Recipe:  PP-Doodlebug Designs Booville Collection Bug Eyes, Fa-boo-lous & Spooky Sprinkles, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill CS-black, My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Circles, Spellbinders Borderabilities Curved Borders, Foam.



Cuttlebug Items Used:
My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Circles Die
Spellbinders Borderabilities Curved Borders Die

I hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

3 comments:

Sandie C said...

Great cards. I can see a few kids that would love them! TFS

tonilea said...

Perfect for my grandson's Valentine cards. They are "too big for that mushy stuff" so this will be a Valentine monster who loves them very much! HA Thanks. Going to go get started!!!

craftieodmae said...

Super cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails