Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Valentine Project

Hello and welcome here!  Now that we're back into the swing of things for 2018 it's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.


Challenge - Valentine's

For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Instead of traditional pink or red for Valentine's I went with blue.  I love the soft colours and I added a pop of colour with the green.

Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Secret Garden Garland & Arbor, BoBunny Butterfly Kisses Springtime & Kaiser Craft Lilac Whisper Collection Echo, Bazzill CS-green & blue, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Concord & 9th Select a Size Edge, My Favorite Things Delicate Doilies, Lawn Fawn Hearts, Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork, Rhinestones, Foam.


Cuttlebug Items Used:
Concord & 9th Select a Size Edge Die
My Favorite Things Delicate Doilies Die
Lawn Fawn Hearts Die
Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork Die

I hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I saw your card on Cuttlebug Mania and wanted to let you know I thought it was super pretty.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails