Sunday, October 03, 2021

Watercolour Slimline Cards

Hello and welcome here.  A few weeks ago I discovered an Art Impressions watercolor stamp video.  I am hooked!!  I ordered the Watercolor Starter Bundle and Flower Set 4, which allowed me to create these 2 cards...and the wreath I used on a wedding card a couple of posts ago.

Card Size:  3.5" x 8.5"
I am new to these slimline cards, and I saw that the Art Impressions Blog is having a Slimline Card Challenge.   You can find it HERE.  I thought I would challenge myself to give it a go.



I used 5123 Decorative Jar, 4051 Foliage Set, and 5258 Flower Set 4 for this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Deneen


3 comments:

NatalieBramasole said...

Very beautiful and delicate card.like it😍

Jil Lebel said...

Your card is just lovely! I really like the way you turned your individual images into a slimline card. Thank you for playing along with the Slimline Challenge on the Art Impressions blog.

Dora said...

Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails