Monday, December 07, 2009

Nestabilities Snowflake Using Fleur De Lis Pendant

Yikes, has it really been a month since I last posted?!? Did ya miss me, lol? Instead of sacrificing family, I sacrificed posting on my blog during this busy holiday season.



But I do have a great idea to share with you today. I got the idea after making some pumpkins which I posted HERE. But this time I used Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Pendant DC.

Size: 5" x 5"


Here's what the snowflake looks like from the top.

I used 8 DC's to make the snowflake. I folded 4 DC 's corner to corner, and 4 DC's down the middle. And then glued them together alternating them. Hmmm, I can explain better with a photo I think. Let me go get my camera.




I just happened to have 2 on my desk, but just remember in the final snowflake, I used the other DC that comes with this set and the center's are cut out. Which left me room to add a cute 'floating' snowflake in the middle. Let's take another look at it, shall we.

Oooooooooo, now I just need to add a ribbon and hang it on the tree.

Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Pendant DC, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Red Rhinestone.

Enjoy,

Deneen

1 comment:

Leslie said...

these are downright darling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails