Thursday, February 18, 2010

Impressabilities Tips/Techniques Card Samples

Earlier this week I posted Tips for using Spellbinders Impressabilities with your Cuttlebug. You can find that post HERE. Today I am posting the sample cards I made using those Tips.

For this card I used the Letterpress Technique. The flower I found on someone's blog (I'll post their blog once I find it again), they used a scalloped circle and then cut slits to make the petals. So first I used Nestabilities Scallop Circle template to cut out the circle, then sent it through using the Impressabilities. I sanded the CS, inked the edges, and then cut the slits. Because I'm showcasing Impressabilities, I didn't cover the center of the flower.

Here I used Impressabilities to make flowers again.

Here I used the Letterpress technique.

For this card I really liked the subtleness of the Impressabilities, so I didn't do anything to the embossing to make it stand out more.

Here is the piece I showed earlier this week where you cut out a piece first, and then send it through using Impressabilities.

And finally, here is the sample card where I used the piece I cut from the Impressabilities. See this post for the 'sandwich' recipe.

Supplies I used for the cards: Core'dinations CS, Basic Grey-Origins pattern paper, Impressabilities-Flourish, Little Paper Shop SS-In Loving Memory, pearls, brads, ribbon, and Nestabilities.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails