Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Guest Designer for Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog

Good morning!!! I'm so excited to announce that I've been chosen as Guest Designer over on the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog.

If you {heart} Close To My Heart (CTMH), then this challenge blog is for you! There will be a variety of challenges posted and CTMH products are required to enter. It's sponsored and created by CTMH Independant Consultants! It's just full of great creations using CTMH products. Don't have any CTMH products, that's okay, head on over and be inspired....you may find yourself looking for a Consultant near you!!!

Thanks again for the honour of being chosen as Guest Designer (if you're just dying to know a little more about me, just clink on the link :) ) Be sure to look up the bio's, and check out the blogs, of the very talented and creative Design Team over on H2H Challenges!

Thanks again,
Deneen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Deneen! Your creations for the upcoming challenges are sure to be beautiful and full of inspiration for the rest of us. I can't wait to see the other challenges for May.

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Congrats, Deneen! Can't wait to see more of your creations! And Happy Birthday too!

Gail said...

wonderful news..and well deserved..tfs..loves ya

Lisa Stenz said...

Congratulations Deneen! They sure picked a winner! You are sooo talented and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges.

I was laughing when I read your bio because I have been a CTMH Consultant for 5 years also and I am turning 40 this month too! Hope you have a great b-day and Mother's Day!! *Ü*

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Hey Deneen! Congratulations on your well deserved Guest DT win! You are so talented & I am looking forward to your beautiful creations! Ps. Let us know how that "blue streak" goes- you might be onto something for us chicks turning 40!

Tracey Jean said...

Congrats on making guest DT. Looking forward to your creations...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails