Thursday, April 08, 2010

Another Spring Card

This card almost got lost in the shuffle of things. I had made it before Easter, but of course I needed to post my Easter cards before Easter. I noticed it in my file of cards to post, and I almost deleted it thinking I had posted it already.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
The flowers were inpired by CTMH Sista Susan Daniels, who used the dotted circle in the SS-With Love as flower petals. I didn't have the right colour ribbon, so I coloured my White Grosgrain Ribbon with Copic R32. Gotta love Copics!
.
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Blush, Pansy Purple, Sweet Leaf & Lilac Mist, CTMH Ink-Blush, Hydrangea, Spring Iris, Buttercup, New England Ivy & Black, CTMH SS-With Love, Comforting Thoughts & A Tweet, Martha Stewart Double Loops Punch, Cuttlebug EF-Frills & Birds & Swirls, Nestabilities Scallop Oval & Oval, Corner Rounder, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic-R32, 3D Foam Squares.
.

Hopefully you're enjoying warmer Spring weather.
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Deneen, this card is precious. love the spring time colors.

Scrappy Mel said...

This is very pretty. I love the delicate look of this SS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails