Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Card, Thinking of You

The ladies at work wanted a few cards for Mother's Day and other occasions, and this was one that I came up with. It had been a while since I worked with vellum. So I based this one on a card by Julie Buhler.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and used Gold Embossing Powder. I stamped and coloured the butterfly, cut it out, and attached it using foam squares. For the flowers I used a combination of first and second generation stamping.

Recipe: CTMH PP-Veranda, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Juniper & Black, CTMH SS-Spring Possibilities, Comforting Thoughts, Treasure Life & With Love, White Vellum, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, CTMH Juniper Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Brads, Pearls, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, Stickles.
I think the ladies will like this one!
Enjoy,
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails