Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #2

Hi there! This is my 2nd post for today, so be sure to scroll down and check out my first post: Impressabilities Cards.
.
The challenge this week from Heart 2 Heart Challenge's is a 1/2/3 Challenge.
.
The rules, if you dare to take this challenge are (don't worry, this message will NOT explode after you read them):
Use 1 stamped image (not 1 stamp set)
Use 2 different patterned papers
Use 3 embellishments (don't have to be 3 of the same)
.
Tahdah, here is my entry!
1 stamped image=Flowers from Enjoy Every Moment
2 patterned papers=Purple & Floral from Bella Paper Pack
3 embellishments= 2 Brads & 1 Ribbon
.
That was tough, but not as difficult as last weeks Colour Challenge. I had to refrain from adding pearls, or rhinestones, and not adding a sentiment, but I managed to come away unscathed from the challenge. It was alot of fun.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5
Recipe: CTMH PP-Bella, CTMH CS-Pansy Purple, White Daisy, Hollyhock & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Petal, Black & Pansy Purple, CTMH SS-Enjoy Every Moment, Nestabilities-Labels Four & Fancy Tags, White Daisy Bigger Brads, White Organdy Ribbon, Copics-YG95, YG03, BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV13, Y06, Foam Squares.
.
If you'd like to join in on the fun, or check out other CTMH creations, you can check out the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog HERE.
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

15 comments:

Mary said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring on the image. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

The Closet Crafter said...

Simply breathtaking! What else is there to say?
Thank you for playing this week and sharing this piece of art!

Lorrinda said...

Sweet card! I love the coloring!

Twyla Norris said...

This is stunning...your flowers are so pretty and the card is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love stretching your creative muscles? This deserves second and third looks. It's definitely a "doing as unto" project and you did it well.

Lori Miller said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Amy Pitts said...

Grogeous coloring here. Love this little card and I have been on the fence about these flowers...mmmm I might need them.

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

WOW Deneen your card is stunning. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing week 2 with us.

Katy said...

You did a GREAT job!!! Love your focal point! Thanks for playing along.

Jamie said...

Beautifully done Deneen! I just received my CTMH order and was deciding which project to start next.... I'm glad I came across this to find out about the H2H challenge, how fun!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love that stamp set! I have used it a lot myself! Thanks for joining us this week.

Nalazoo said...

I'm really loving that stamp! It is so elegant and the composition of the card is beautiful. Great job!

Haley D. said...

Your card is gorgeous! Congrats on being in the Fab Five!

Mary said...

deneen - you are one of the Friday Five for the week at H2H Challenges! Could you email me please so I can send your badge info? Thank you!
Mary
mbryt1@bex.net

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a beautiful card! Simply breathtaking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails